Friday, October 22, 2010

Pretend Like Instead of a Title, This Is the Noise From Metal Gear Solid When Someone Sees You

It would appear as if I have been discovered. Dethtron of Dick Move (which happens to be one of my favorite bloggers/blogs) put up a Mathlete of the Week post highlighting my blog. Seeing someone that I hold in such high regard saying things like

"It's a damn shame, but it looks like he's been at it for a little over a month now and doesn't have much of a following yet, in spite of some pretty good content..."

or

"...make sure to follow it if you like what you see- I know I did. Nice work Zheilt. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stuff."

is sort of an insane feeling. My ladyfriend and I were both freaking out the other night when we saw it. I wasn't really expecting to get scouted, but a big thanks to Dethtron for the compliments.

But enough about me, let's talk about you. My little followers list has grown quite a bit beyond its previously sole member in the last couple of days, and my hitcounter has been blowing up like crazy. (well, compared to how it normally is anyways) I know you guys are out there. Speak up in the comments section, and let's see if I set this thing up properly to send me emails.

2 comments:

  1. As I think I said earlier, I don't like or understand Mathhammer, but I like what you're doing. I do learn from it, even if I'm a little slow with the numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hand on heart, <3 the blog, info is fantastic. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete